First-Touch Banking is First National Bank's 24-hour telephone banking system that allows you to bank on your time. First-Touch allows you to access your accounts at First National Bank with a touch tone telephone from the convenience of your home, office, or car, any time day or night.
First-Touch allows you to:
- Determine your checking account balance, previous account activity, your last deposit date and amount, specific check information, insufficient items, and interest information,
- Find out your savings account balance, previous account activity, your last deposit date and amount, and interest information,
- Determine your loan account balance, payment amount, next payment date, interest paid, and the payoff balance of your loan,
- Inquire about your certificate of deposit balance, interest payment information, and maturity date,
- Transfer funds between your checking, savings, and loan accounts,
So Easy to Use
Have your account number(s) ready when you call. It appears at the top right corner of your statement or the bottom of your check. Also have your Personal Identification Number (PIN) available. The first time you call your PIN will be the last four digits of the Social Security number belonging to the PRIMARY name on the account. For your security, you will be instructed to change your PIN from the Social Security digits to a new four digit number that you select. So think of one before you call.
- STEP ONE - Call 785-890-2777 or toll free 1-800-899-7977 from any touch tone phone.
- STEP TWO - After the greeting, you will be introduced to the Main Menu. A series of selections will be announced. When prompted, simply press the corresponding number on your telephone to access the selection.
- STEP THREE - Selecting (1) from the Main Menu allows access to your checking, savings, certificates, and loan accounts. Here is where you will enter you account number and PIN.
- STEP FOUR - When you've finished using First-Touch Banking, simply hang up the phone. It's as easy as 1-2-3-!